Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Remodel Projects

Since being an official homeowner on May 15th this year, I have undertaken many projects, some big some small. I ran across this article today 10 Ways to Increase the value of your Home and found it to be great info that i wanted to share because I know so many other people who are out there taking on their own remodeling projects and who doesn't want to increase the value of their home in this housing market?

Here is a timeline of photos of the extensive work we have done to my kitchen over the past 6 months. It's a pretty consistent shot of the same wall. To think it's still not done yet. (Still need to do the tile backsplash, prime and paint exposed walls and trim, and new flooring--got the hardware installed on the cabinets this past weekend) I consider this a major project!











2 comments:

  1. Is that a wine cork trivet I see displayed in the corner ? Rach your kitchen looks great, now all you need is to get a new window this spring. Dad

    ReplyDelete