This is what my mommy does to me on our walks so i can learn when i meet new dogs that biting them is naughty and is the rude way to introduce myself. Mommy says I need a lesson in manners so we are working on them! So far I've made friends with 2 little yorkies and they are 14 years old. Sometimes I still growl and snarl but now i sound worse than I act because my snapper won't work. I don't like my mask. I learn fast so hopefully mommy won't make me wear this forever! I miss my furry friends that I already like. Chewee, Jax, Maggie, Chloe, and Maddie come to my rescue!&hearts Baylie







Awwww poor Bailey. Do you think its helping? David bought Chewee a muzzle once to try to keep him from barking so much when people walk by. But it didn't stop him.
ReplyDeleteIt gives me and steve the peace of mind she won't hurt another dog. She still can bark, pant, eat treats, drink water, snarl and sound ferocious--but just can't snap and bite at another object. It's still new for us and the reason we use it on walks is because it's associating the muzzle with something she already loves. We are trying to teach her to get over her fear of meeting new dogs. That they won't always bite her. Which is why she takes on the "i'll get you--before you get me" persona...and because she is a terrier she WILL get you first. Oh did I say terrier, I meant "Terror ;)
ReplyDelete