
It only makes sense that today being the last full day of summer (fall officially begins tomorrow night around 11pm) that the temperature is a humid 85 degrees. Mother Nature just is not ready no change season just yet. I'm no meteorologist but I think she's got a few more hot days left in her for the season. It sure is beautiful outside though. Not only do I absolutely love summer, but I love the changing of the season to fall almost as much. The trees on my street and in my yard are already turning bright orange, yellow and red. I love the sound of college football on saturdays and taking walks on weekend mornings to get coffee with my two fav's :) Labor Day seems like it was so many weeks ago already. I wanted to share some other pictures of us from Labor Day weekend which we spent up north on the Grand Traverse East Bay at "Tom's." It is so beautiful up there! We only wish we had to time to go more often. Some of our beach photos seemed like a good way to bid farewell to the beautiful summer we had!
Beach View

Gorgeous Beach and Crystal Clear Water

Can I go in?? Please Can I, can I?? I'm ready!

The water was warmer than the air!

Baylie loved swimming!

She also loved to DIG in the sand!

Dry me off in the sand! Ohhh Yeah! I love the sand!!

We already can't wait for next summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment