Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Baylie is already gearing up and ready for Halloween Trick-or-Treaters! Only we can't decide what costume to wear!

Should I be a lil Pumpkin?



Or Mini Mouse?



Did I hear someone say "MOUSE"????



Mom and Dad however have the house all ready to welcome the kids and we had a little fun in the process :) I hosted a pumpkin carving party last weekend with some fellow friends from work! Bring a pumpkin and your favorite fall beer!!




Everybody left their pumpkins in trade for some roasted pumpkin seeds come monday :) I roasted 5 flavors total! Ranch, Cajun, Lawry's, Garlic, and Kosher Salt! They were delicious :) To roast pumpkin seeds preheat your over to 200 degrees. Rinse and dry your seeds. Sprinkle seasonings to taste. I roast mine for about 20-30 minutes each side. Roast till crispy! I would just check them and sample a few here and there to see if they were done yet!

1 comment: