So it's only natural that i pick up my knitting sticks and start a project :) Last night I found the perfect project pattern for gift for an upcoming baby shower on my favorite knitting site Ravelry.com--then stopped at a craft store this evening and now I'm ready to get started. The gift is a surprise so I'll post details and pics after the baby shower next Saturday!!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
So it's only natural that i pick up my knitting sticks and start a project :) Last night I found the perfect project pattern for gift for an upcoming baby shower on my favorite knitting site Ravelry.com--then stopped at a craft store this evening and now I'm ready to get started. The gift is a surprise so I'll post details and pics after the baby shower next Saturday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment