Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April: National Stress Awareness Month

Did you know that there is actually a stress awareness month? Oh yes and it's right now, April! I would have thought it was March in my world, but April is 2nd along next to it. There are days that I come home stressed to the max and just want to crawl up in a ball and go to bed and shut out the world and forget about my stresses. Except, the minute I walk into the door I'm greeted by the fur kids and my life is almost always 100% better. I ran across this article on petplace.com and it describes how animals can be one of the best stress relievers out there!

How can u not melt when you see these two faces??!! Plus when they greet you with such enthusiasm it makes you think you left them for weeks, not hours. Even though Baylie went through a bit of a stressful adjustment when Charley came into our lives, i can't help thinking (and hoping) they are furever best buds now :)

2 comments:

  1. It just warms my heart to see pictures of these two together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what i mean, the best stress reliever EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete