Yesterday we got together for a baby shower for my friend Abby, who is also my Matron of Honor. She's due to have a baby girl April 25th. She and her hubby Scott are keeping mum about the baby's name so I've nicknamed her little lemmonita :) Reason being, their last name is Lemmon. So the surprise of what's been on my knitting sticks is now revealed...a newborn baby Lemon Hat!!! When Abby opened it, she said with a big smile on her face "Where did you find this?"" To her surprise, I respond, I MADE IT!!! :) LOL, it was a definite Ohhhsss and Ahhhhsss hit with the other ladies as well :) And my friends never knew my creativity...
I can't wait to meet little Baby Lemmon in a few weeks :)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Its Just Darling !! Good Job Rach!!! Luv the Lemmonita name :) LOL
ReplyDeleteToo cute Rach !
ReplyDelete