So hence what I am going to start blogging with google for free! The past few months have been crazy. There have been weddings, babies born, stressful and seeming endless work days, and the task of deciding that right NOW is a great time for me to buy a house. February and especially March are the absolute busiest months of the year for me and why I decided to start looking for a house now...well I just like to challenge myself to see how many projects I can take on at once i guess.
I found a house actually, the first house I went thru and I fell in love with it. Location was was awesome and it's located right across the street from riverside park. The interior was all redone by the investors that bought the home last winter as a foreclosure. One problem, not only was it priced to high but, Steve had a bad feeling because of the higher traffic on the street it would be detrimental if Baylie ever got loose out the front door--she would probably take off directly to the park where she could play with her squirrel friends and other dogs she sees walking. As much as I loved the house i couldn't get it out of my head, so i kept looking with the help of my awesome friend/realtor Abby Cook :)
Last week I picked another house out that the price had just dropped so it showed up in my price range that I've been searching. I went thru it and immediately fell in love with it's character and charm. The only flaw is the kitchen needs a major remodel! Abby, my Dad and I were actually supposed to meet my Mom at the other house to go thru afterwards but i decided then that this house was it! I couldn't wait for Steve to see it. Long story short, Steve loved it as much as I did and we/I wrote and offer on it on Saturday. We should find out by tuesday if it's accepted or not. So stay tuned!







Can't wait to hear how the counter offer deal goes! I just finished two batches of salsa and reading about your diet....I'll bring diet chips and salsa to your housewarming:)
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog and catching up on what's been happening with you. Hope your April brings you plenty of sunshine and good news.