Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Hour at Home?



Imagine summer night Cocktail Hour in our new 3 season porch....ahhhh :)
SO, today was the day to hear back from our offer we placed on our potential new home and WE DID! The homeowners are interested and (which i thought we were dealing with the relo company direct?) countered our offer of 125K + 3% closing costs with 135,900 plus 3% for closing costs. I knew I was offering low going in on this--just seeing how motivated the sellers were to sell. The house was originally listed for 149K and has been on the market for 9 months and just recently reduced the price to 139,900 this month. They aren't very willing it seems to come down more in price. What to do What to do! Do I accept their counter? Do I counter their counter? I've got a lot to think about over the next 24 hours....

No comments:

Post a Comment