Friday, September 11, 2009

Good Reads!

I just fished this book last night....I flew through this book in about 4 days. I couldn't put it down!
Certain Girls Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I Absolutely love Jennifer Weiner as an author. She has a great voice and a great sense of humor. She writes stories that really connect you to the characters. "Certain Girls" is a sequel to "Good in Bed" and since it had been about 5 or 6 years since i read Good in bed I read it again to it re familiarize myself with the characters and I am very glad i did because it was like reading one big long story! Throughout the story you feel like they are your friends and you relate to the life situations that they are experiencing. You laugh with them and cry with them. Without giving away any details, Any book that can bring me to tears as Certain Girls has, gets 5 stars for sure!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment