Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Dozen Roses for Stephanie

I finished knitting the fuzzy pink baby hat for our new niece Stephanie Rosalyn today. There are 12 pink and white "Roses" on top for the name "Rosie"--which would have been Stephanie's Great Grandma. Here is how it turned out...


I can't wait to see her again and give her my handmade--from the heart--gift to keep her precious little head warm :)

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! You are so talented ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael - That hat is absolutely beautiful . . If I am every lucky enough to have a grandaughter (don't think the boys would like this hat) . . I would love to "hire" you to knit one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some boys hats too :) I'm slowly trying the more difficult patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Stephanie will look soooo cute in it and Great Grandma will be smiling down at your beautiful work! Ben, Hillary, and Maddie will be loving it too! You did a great job, Rachael! Can't wait to see it on Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've outdone yourself RAch! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete