I decided since I am replacing my front storm door i wanted a screen/glass door that showcased the new door. So, with the help of my dad (THANKS DAD!) we took the split screen door from the front and replaced the back door which was falling apart--i originally was just going to replace the back door only. I really like how this one looks here instead and it definitely lets more light in. The door before it was not top to bottom window like this and it's amazing how little changes here of there really make big differences :) Next (well after i do the kitchen floors in April), the entrance to my house will get a mini makeover with new doors. Memorial weekend usually has great door sales at my favorite home improvements stores. Memorial Day is just around the corner! Don't let a little snow today get you down--it IS the first day of spring!!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Happy Spring!
I decided since I am replacing my front storm door i wanted a screen/glass door that showcased the new door. So, with the help of my dad (THANKS DAD!) we took the split screen door from the front and replaced the back door which was falling apart--i originally was just going to replace the back door only. I really like how this one looks here instead and it definitely lets more light in. The door before it was not top to bottom window like this and it's amazing how little changes here of there really make big differences :) Next (well after i do the kitchen floors in April), the entrance to my house will get a mini makeover with new doors. Memorial weekend usually has great door sales at my favorite home improvements stores. Memorial Day is just around the corner! Don't let a little snow today get you down--it IS the first day of spring!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







looks pretty darn good if I don't say so myself !! dad
ReplyDeleteyou are making some lovely changes. what's your favorite all things homemakeover? i recently spent some time at menards and was really impressed.
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Hats off to the handyman too. When we get back to Michigan, I'll bring a little of my new brew over.....we can sit in this beautiful sunroom and chat over a little sangria:)
ReplyDelete