Sunday, April 11, 2010

Say YES to the Dress!

Today was a very important day in my life, I bought my Wedding dress! After two road trips to Fantastic finds in Lansing, I finally made the purchase! My mom and i found this dress last weekend and my MOH and I made the final decision today :) Since I don't want Steve to see my dress before the big day, I wanted to show the other top favorites that I tried on.  This picture to the left was the runner up dress by Essence of Australia.  This dress was absolutely stunning. There are Swarovski  crystals sewn into the dress so any-which-way I moved, I sparkled like a fairy princess. Add a tiara and I fell in love--BUT, The reason I didn't end up choosing this dress is because of the belt.  Even though the belt was detachable, without it I felt it was just missing something. Also, I just liked my final decision dress better, and Steve, it's NOTHING like this one :) So Don't worry...

By the way if you click on the link to Fantastic Finds and go to their "Friends Section" there is a video of me from the bridal show in GR a few weeks ago! Or i think it's still on the main page--they liked me ;)  LOL!!

Another "like"  that i found in GR at Bridal Elegance this past week is this Maggie Sottero-Brittanya dress. This dress came in as the 2nd runner up.   It's a two piece which was a little different than other dressed i tried on, but one it was on it was extremely complimenting and very beautiful :) The first dress shows the profile (which I think the girl looks like me a little) and the 2nd picture shows a more detailed front/top photo...only without the pick-ups (bunchiness that I love!)



6 comments:

  1. I'm sure that one looked great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinderella, Cinderella, All I hear is Cinderella !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so choked up....and so excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever dress you chose Rach, you would look absolutely stunning in all of them!!! Tears ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I already chose and it's NONE of these!!! these were choice #2 and #3...#1 won't be blogged about cuz steve can't see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the real thing!!

    ReplyDelete