Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Final Ending

Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A little over a month, 4 books and over 2000 pages later, I have finished the Twilight Saga. Plain and Simple, I loved it! The 4th and final book, Breaking Dawn only received 4 stars for a rating because there were parts of the 2nd half that I felt dragged on. I was a little confused keeping all the different covens straight as well. With that being said, the beginning of the book was awesome though! I really hope the movie goes into more detail Edward and Bella's wedding and honeymoon on Esme Isle because I felt that was the happiest and best part of all these stories! I was so happy to finally see them together...forever! I can only hope Stephanie Meyer revisits their lives on a few years when Renesmee grows up and continues the story of her and Jacob, with his imprinting and all. Truly a happy ending for all :)

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment