This is the property that currently is calling my name and saying "get married here!" Bay Pointe Inn on Gun Lake in Shelbyville is a perfect setting for Steve and I :) Since Steve and I met and began our relationship on a lake 4 years ago so it is only appropriate that we get married by the water. Outdoor ceremony, Outdoor pavilion reception, Great food, Great drinks, Great times with Great people then a Pontoon boat ride off in into the sunset...all sounds perfect huh?
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Wedding Update
This is the property that currently is calling my name and saying "get married here!" Bay Pointe Inn on Gun Lake in Shelbyville is a perfect setting for Steve and I :) Since Steve and I met and began our relationship on a lake 4 years ago so it is only appropriate that we get married by the water. Outdoor ceremony, Outdoor pavilion reception, Great food, Great drinks, Great times with Great people then a Pontoon boat ride off in into the sunset...all sounds perfect huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Especially the pontoon ride off into the sunset!!! LOL Luv it Gonna be a grand ol time !!!! Luv u guys
ReplyDeleteBeautiful....went on line last night to check it out after I heard the news! Can't wait to see it:) Bet you are excited to finally have a place and what a great place...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ma(rcia)
Always did like a great pontoon ride.....it should be fun....oh...weren't we going too:) LOL...can't wait to see this! Perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteThe resort rents pontoons or it's only 25 bucks to dock your own boat overnite...Someone needs to tell Lisa and Tom :) Gun Lake is a gorgeous Lake!
ReplyDelete