Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone has a day filled with smiles and love. Valentines Day may be just a hallmark holiday to some but it reminds me to treasure those that i love and who needs a reason to tell their loved ones that they love them?? Not me! We even received a special valentine in the mail today from Baylie's fur family! 
Cooper, her daddy is in the bottom left corner and Macy her momma is on the bottom right!! Thank you Jenny Janetzke and all the White Blizzard Westie's. Happy Valentines Day to you all!!!XOXO







Enjoy seeing Baylies Westie family, Baylie definately bares a strong resemblance to Cooper however I think she is the cutest of them all.
ReplyDeleteI dunno dad, click my link to jenny's breeder site, close up with a different grooming Baylie also strongly resembles Macy...
ReplyDeleteEither way I tell her every day she's the prettiest Westie in all the land! :)
awww... Thanks for the 'shout out'... I just happened to click on your blog link and check it out and found this posting. I love it of course... And Yes.. Baylie is a great mix of Cooper and Macy. Keep in touch. JJ
ReplyDelete