
Thank God March is over. I couldn't turn the page of my calendar any more quickly. March is always the busiest month for me when it comes to work, throw all the other life challenges in and I am exhausted! Too bad my vacation isn't until June. On to house hunting news, I have decided to counter the counter offer of the house I am looking at. I just can't see where they justify that price when there are two similar homes on their street listed for less. I understand they purchased the house in 2004 for 159,900 and they are probably losing money but frankly, that's not my problem. If they really want to sell they'll take what I offer them if not, it's my money and there are other houses out there if this wasn't meant to be.
Oh and also, here is a cool story for all my animal loving friends that i found this morning-http://www.dogster.com/newsletter/index.php?i=131







No comments:
Post a Comment