My 2nd Bedroom is just about finished. I scrubbed the wood floors today with wood cream to bring out the natural beauty of the wood. As for now, until i get a new bed I'm just going to leave my air mattress for guests--OH it has a feather bed too! I've got a desk and a twin bed at my parents that I plan on moving over in the next week or so to fully furnish it but if a guest needs more room than a twiner--i'll have that option. After a day filled with scraping the former texture off the walls we contacts a great drywall finisher to thin coat the walls and make them smooth again (let me know if you need his number--he's very reasonable and fast!) We then replaced the blinds with the same Levelor Blinds to match the blinds in my master bedroom. The paint of choice is Behr paint in the color Cool Cucumber to replace the textured baby blue walls. I LOVE how it turned out :)
Before....

After....
It looks Beautiful :) Love The color !!!
ReplyDelete