Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home Stretch!

Today my kitchen tile backsplash was finished! With the help of my Dad and Steve, and supplies from Shawn I managed to get it all done for under a couple hundred bucks. I am very pleased with how it turned out :) Now all that's left to my kitchen remodel is painting trim, walls and another coat on the ceiling because of the cabinet painting overspray--and then picking out the flooring to tie it all together. I've got some ideas but really want to see it all finished before i pick it out. Probably won't get started on it till sometime in January. Happy Birthday to me--right? :)

2 comments:

  1. Rach, that bedroom definately looks better now than that ugly blue stucco stuff, it was worth the hard work of scrapping plastering etc. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICK!! What is used to look like !!! GOOD JOB!! MIMI

    ReplyDelete