So now that we have our 2nd bedroom almost complete--I might as well call is Baylie's room! I woke up this morning to find that somebody else likes their new bedroom :) Usually when i get up in the morning and start getting ready Baylie gets up too. I guess she found a new place where she can stay in bed uninterrupted! She takes after her momma and loves her beauty sleep!!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Good Morning
So now that we have our 2nd bedroom almost complete--I might as well call is Baylie's room! I woke up this morning to find that somebody else likes their new bedroom :) Usually when i get up in the morning and start getting ready Baylie gets up too. I guess she found a new place where she can stay in bed uninterrupted! She takes after her momma and loves her beauty sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







When I'm at Brian and Ang's sometimes Maggie sleeps with me and sometimes she sleeps in her bed. She rarely is up when we all are either! They get pretty cozy.
ReplyDelete