Finally after 3 months i can now say it's complete! After ripping up carpet the original carpet, scraping the textured walls, having them refinished by a professional, prime and paint, replacing the window treatments with white faux wood Levelor blinds, and cleaning and polishing the hardwoods--all that was left was furnishings! Following my Bitch on a Budget New Years Resolution, I am going USED :) We picked them up from my parents basement today. The furniture set is my old bedroom set, minus the twin bed--which is currently in storage in my own basement. I love this furniture set and it looks so cute in this room. For the time being we opted for my queen size air mattress complete with brand new pillows, a down feather bed, and down comforter. Now you see why we couldn't really do the twin. It's all about comfy coziness! I love it and so does someone else :)

Remember this from BEFORE...







Nice Skizzles has her OWN bedroom !!! LOL Look out if u try to go in there :)
ReplyDelete