Today has been a significant day for Charley. We had our first vet appointment today and checked out with a 100% clean bill of health :) We thought that maybe he was suffering from a UTI because of all the peeing--13 times the other morning outside and the minor accidents in the house. But, BUT today marks the first day that Charley has not had an accident in the house either!!! The best part of that is the fact that he somehow managed to let himself out of his crate this morning after I left and was out LOOSE with Baylie all day long!!!! Pretty sure they watched out the window for my return all day :)
Thursday, November 18, 2010
No Sorry Charley!
Today has been a significant day for Charley. We had our first vet appointment today and checked out with a 100% clean bill of health :) We thought that maybe he was suffering from a UTI because of all the peeing--13 times the other morning outside and the minor accidents in the house. But, BUT today marks the first day that Charley has not had an accident in the house either!!! The best part of that is the fact that he somehow managed to let himself out of his crate this morning after I left and was out LOOSE with Baylie all day long!!!! Pretty sure they watched out the window for my return all day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I gotta laugh everytime when I see pictures of these two together, they are sooo cute !
ReplyDeleteI have to laugh everytime I see pictures of these two together, they are sooo cute !! My Baby and my Buddy hahaha
ReplyDeleteI spoke too soon, this was a good day...we've had a few accidents since but we are still learning :)
ReplyDelete