Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Two Peas in a Pod

Let's no go so far to say these two are in love with the thought of each other yet, but they are getting there...ever so slowly...that's why I had to capture these picture perfect moments :)





Right as I was finishing up this post, Steve and I had to break up the 1st truly knock down drag out fight between these two. Professionals say that fights between dogs will happen and to let them duke it out and the top dog will prevail. So Steve and I stayed back for a minute but they were not backing down from each other AT ALL! My arm got in the way trying to pull the two apart and I have the tooth marks to prove it. I know it sounded way more vicious than it was because neither one of them had a mark on them but I felt like Michael Vick standing there watching them fight. So then after a stern talking to and a good walk here is what I'm left with....



Semi friends again?

Lord please help me seek the patience-

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but laugh after seeing this picture, it's like the body language says ok lets agree to disagree. try a water bottle the next time they tussle, a little spray and a baah and they might go to their separate corners, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. water bottle?? I tried that, next try is a bucket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pics are "THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete