But, Tonight i cooked up a box of Morningstar Farms Boneless (meatless) Buffalo Wings. I tossed a few each in a different Buffalo Wild Wings signature sauces, sliced up some celery sticks and had ranch dressing on the side to dip. And, Whoallla!! It was soooo Yummy! The flavors I used were Spicy Garlic, Parmesan Garlic, Original Mild, and Terriyaki. LOL complete with my plastic silverwear!!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Good Question
So, my friend Sarah asked me the other day...."what do you eat since you don't have a kitchen" Easy, anything i can cook in a microwave or toaster oven :) PLus I eat a lot of foods like veggies and fruits, granola bars, cottage cheese, string cheese, popcorn, and take out--like subway or chipotle and we've been ordering a lot of pizza lately. You know, stuff I don't have to cook. But get this...Friday night we ordered a pizza from dominos and it was at my doorstep WITHIN 12 minutes. It felt more like 5 but I don't even think thats possible. Im a hooked customer!
But, Tonight i cooked up a box of Morningstar Farms Boneless (meatless) Buffalo Wings. I tossed a few each in a different Buffalo Wild Wings signature sauces, sliced up some celery sticks and had ranch dressing on the side to dip. And, Whoallla!! It was soooo Yummy! The flavors I used were Spicy Garlic, Parmesan Garlic, Original Mild, and Terriyaki. LOL complete with my plastic silverwear!!
But, Tonight i cooked up a box of Morningstar Farms Boneless (meatless) Buffalo Wings. I tossed a few each in a different Buffalo Wild Wings signature sauces, sliced up some celery sticks and had ranch dressing on the side to dip. And, Whoallla!! It was soooo Yummy! The flavors I used were Spicy Garlic, Parmesan Garlic, Original Mild, and Terriyaki. LOL complete with my plastic silverwear!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







did you end the night with Trini's breath ?
ReplyDelete