Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kitchen Update




Ahhh, when will this all be done? There IS NOW a light at the end of the tunnel. Electrical has all been rewired up to code, walls have been dry-walled (mud,taped) and primed. The ceiling has been repaired and painted and the first of my cabinets are up! Solid maple and custom made, they are just beautiful even naked as they are now. I had a concern that there would be less light without the extra window, but it's still as bright and sunny as ever! The new nine light door I bought will definitely add more natural light than the old wood door did before too. I think my house is smiling from the ugly facelift :)

This was the kitchen just last week---


2 comments:

  1. WOW what a transformation !!!!! Looking Good!!!!!!!! MI MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo whooo! I have been checking your blog for pics :) I can't wait to see the finished product. It is going to make a WORLD of difference...SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete