
This past Saturday Steve and I saw Kenny Chesney and Sugarland at Ford Field and it was AWESOME! The tickets were a gift from me to US from Valentines day this past February. The entire show was actually 5 performers also including Lady Antebellum, Montgomery Gentry and Miranda Lambert but we really just wanted to see Sugarland and Kenny :) Our view was from the "Sandbar" which was the area between the main stage and another front stage. I say view and not seats because it was all standing room--room for lotsa dancing! My cowboy boots got a few dance miles on them that's for sure ! But, You just don't get much closer than us unless you're actually on stage with the performers :) The entire concert started at 4 and went until about 11. Kenny played for almost 2 full hours. We had a great time singing and dancing, well I was singing and dancing, and Steve took a lot of really good pictures and a few good videos as well.
I'm Kenny Chesney! (LOL)

Kenny's grand Entrance from a suspended chair high above the crowd and floating onto the stage....
Jennifer Nettles singing my favorite Sugarland song...
By the way, my favorite quote from the weekend was "Is it gay that I like Sugarland?" -Stephen Kohn
I am sooo Jealous!
ReplyDeleteIt certainly isn't gay that Steve likes Sugarland. Jeff LOVES Colbie Callait (spelling?) and he isn't afraid to shout it!
ReplyDeleteWould have loved to see Sugarland!!!!!! Jelous, I think kenny wears the same clothes for every concert !!! LOL Luv it!!!!!!
ReplyDelete