Monday, August 3, 2009

Photo Booth Say CHEESE!

Steve and i attended a "Black Tie Affair" --wedding this past weekend for his cousin Lindsey and the reception was at Cascade Hills C.C. THE Coolest thing I've ever seen/done at a wedding reception was there! Beside the delicious food and gorgeous atmosphere, there was a photo booth--How Fun I know! Click the link to check out the company that provided the service. So, not only were guest able to bring home fun snapshots that were taken behind a curtain-- there were duplicate prints and a screen outside the booth for all guests to watch the fun :) There were duplicates printed because one set of prints went in a book for the bride and groom with special messages. Some of the pics got a little racy and I'm not going to publicly post the pics that steve and I left for Lindsey and Mike, so i'll post the "innocent" shots we took :)

1 comment: