Monday, August 24, 2009

In lieu of my healthy diet.

If I could live off mac and cheese, I probably would. In terms of who makes the best, I'd have to say a toss up between---Who am I kidding it's all awesome! So while i was at the store today and I saw these I had to snatch up a few. PLUS it's the reduced fat version with 2% cheese, otherwise i could just do the regular easy mac--right? Wrong, easy mac, while good, still doesn't live up to it's bigger boxed brother. Since I haven't had a kitchen or a stove since June I have not been able to cave in to my mac and cheese cravings--in which i substitute skim milk and spray butter to cut back on fat and calories. UNTIL NOW! Easy Mac has done it right with these little cups of pasta that you pop in your microwave for 3 1/2 minutes add the cheese packet (the oooey gooey yummy kind) and taa-daa a single serve (keeps me from devouring the whole box anyways) Velveeta Shells and Cheese with only 180 calories and 3 grams of fat!

Pair that up with a cucumber and tomato salad, and that's what I had for dinner :)

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm I will have to try that. Do they have whole wheat noodles? ;) Doubt it! We will be without a kitchen and sink starting Sunday for 2-3 weeks... Yikes not good for the strict diet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought those too, YUM YUM will have to try the Low Fat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the Easy Mac after I read this and was pleasantly surprised!

    ReplyDelete