Steve's dad came across this article about Westie's to understand the breed a little more after our rather dramatic evening on the 4th. Introducing Baylie to their new puppy Maya was a disaster...hence another call to our trainer to try and get our dog under our control. (which is a very consistent training program that we need to stay patient with) But I wanted to link to this article for my readers to read. It gives a little better understanding of the breed and it explains into depth what i mean when I say her "terrier" tude shows it's face. Plus it may hep people to understand she isn't a terrible dog...but she also isn't a docile lap dog either.Thanks for taking the time to learn a little more about my favorite little furry friend :) To those closest to us, thank you for being patient with Baylie, Steve and I. We really are investing a lot of time and energy in keeping Baylie safe and happy (and your fingers too.)







No comments:
Post a Comment