Saturday, July 10, 2010

Twilight

My very own Edward Cullen trying to turn me into an immortal LOL :) Yes I finally joined the Team Twilights. After kinda listening/watching "Twilight" while knitting one night back in late winter, and kinda liking it...I then watched "New Moon" on the car ride back from North Carolina back in April. Then Amy and I went to see the third installment of the saga "Eclipse" last week in the theater. I'm hooked! It was SOOOO good! **spoiler** How could Bella NOT say yes to that proposal?! LOL!! But anyway, with the 4th and final (broken into 2 parts) 1st part set to debut this November 18th, i have decided to also read the series--which I heard is even better than the books! Originally written for young adults, from the movies (rated pg-13) I'm not sure I'd let my young teen (if i had one) watch without me...but then again I'm still a young adult too--right?! I've got 4 books to read by November and they will be tucked away in my Kindle so I will never leave home without my vampires....

No comments:

Post a Comment