Thursday, July 8, 2010

Heat Wave!

I chose a perfect week to take off from work! These past few days have been the longest heat wave in West Michigan since July 30-August 3, 2007. Remember last summer when it was chilly all summer well here it is--heat in your face and I love it! So what does one vacationer do when it's hot?! Well, for starters you go see the HOTTEST movie of the summer at the theater (Twilight Eclipse set in the City Of Forks, WA)

On the 4th of JUly we hung out with family at the cottage and I sported my once a year star spangled bikini compliments of K-mart 2009. With plans for the rest of the week to maybe relax at a pool and catch some rays. Play with Baylie in her doggie pool-or with the garden hose watering my garden and my grass. Barbecue a bit and drink some ice cold beers with good company. Sleep in and recharge with a few nights of 12 hours of sleep and still take naps whenever you want I've even had time to catch up on summer reading (as you can follow also thru my blog!) Sounds perfect huh?! The next three days are forecasting to be perfect weather as well and I'll have much of the same schedule :) I don't want my vacation to end!!

2 comments:

  1. Awe cute pic :) It should be on the WT Boat !! LOL Perfect week for a vaca !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Steve are so cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete