Monday, July 20, 2009

I Love Peanut Butter!

Naturally More peanut butter is Amazing! I can best describe it as a good natural peanut butter taste with a little bit of crunch like crunchy peanut butter but without the big chunks--because I'm not much of a crunchy peanut butter fan. PLUS, it's so much better for you with added nutrients like flaxseed and omega-3's, added flax seed means it packs more fiber and it's got less fat that the other brands. Dip come celery sticks in and enjoy an awesome snack, or in my case lunch :) The thing is, you can only find this brand of peanut butter at Walmart--in the peanut butter aisle.
Remember-it is a natural peanut butter so the oils will seperate, just stir and throw it in the fridge to store.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tip I could use more omega -3s, but I think after the weekend I don't need any fiber. full of dust fibers haha. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When can i borrow you larger shop vac to suck out he rest of the insulation? I can't stop itching over here!

    ReplyDelete