Thursday, July 16, 2009

Long or Short?


I can't make up my mind. I really do love the ease of my hair at a shorter length...but I also like it when it's long. I found these two pics, one when me hair is close to it's longest (and actually NOT in a pony tail) and the other, a few days after I had it cut close to the shortest it's been since i was a kid. (Paying no attention to my attire) Do I keep it short or grow it out? Or save up some money and just get hair extensions?


Ps, this 2nd photo is an "after shot" of the crazy hair "Bump It" post from June:)

4 comments:

  1. Its hard to say. You are clearly more glammed up in the short hair pic so you look better but its hard to say if its the hair or the makeup, jewelry and dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the short look is beautiful :) MI MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair extensions are super pricey...expect $2-3k. AND, they suck. I had them for 2 months...they typically last 2-4 months. After 2 mo, I could not stand them! You have to brush them every day, cannot wash/condition your scalp or risk obtaining a fungus, AND you cannot put your hair up in certain styles b/c the extensions will show through. I also should add that getting them removed was more painful than child birth. Your hair looks awesome long or short :) I would say keep it short and buy some 'clip in' extensions for the days that you want to glam it up. They are inexpensive and once you clip them all in, can last for 2 days. When you are done with them, just take em' out and store for the next occassion. Sorry for the novel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete