Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Rustling Plastic??
Baylie, I understand you are genetically inclined to bury bones in dirt, pillows, blankets, and cushions, but a plastic painters tarp? I know it's kinda dirty and full of paint splatters, but really? Oh, and that look you gave when when you finally were done, I promise I didn't see where you hid it! She takes it so personal when someone knows her hiding spot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Baylie is full of surprises! Someone will find that treasure at some point in time.
ReplyDeleteLOL LOL -oh I know when i found her hiding spot on the futon and gave her her bone, the look of What in the H are u doing, now i have to find another hiding spot, so she did ----------- on the couch this time behind the pillows, and the look again --------- NOW LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!! MI MI
ReplyDeleteoh she went and got it after she figured out i knew where it was...
ReplyDelete