
You ever hear of a Shawarma? I didn't until last friday night. After Dave, Julie, Steve and I went to a Tigers game we stopped into a bar called Buckrest by Comerica Park. They served these Shawarma's, and let me tell you it was delectable! I had a chicken one and Talk about MAJOR garlic! It made Downtown Trini's (in Sparta) salsa give you good breath! So my heart is a bit healthier though (garlic is great for a healthy heart) and my tummy was happier for getting to try one. Click here for the full story of a shawarma, come to find out it's a middle eastern fast food found in regions or localities with a large Arab and Jewish population (detroit--DUH! lol) :) But, Best darn fast food I've ever had!







They look good, I bet it would be good with grilled lamb and all the vegs:) YUM YUM
ReplyDeleteDo you know "shawarma" was just recently added to the dictionary? Yum!
ReplyDelete