Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Official!!!


I'm Engaged!! Reminds me of a favorite Lionel Ritchie song... "Oh what a feeling, we'll be dancing on the ceiling!!!" I still can't believe it and STEVE!!! OMG Steve!!! I never thought you'd pull off surprising me because I'd come to expect it 24/7, well at least I thought i did?! And BAYLIE!!! The ring was tied to a ribbon on her collar. I love you guys!! :) I am so excited, I'M A FIANCEE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys :) Still would have liked to see the sucker ring !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Ring is absolutely GORGEOUS !! I am so Happy for the both of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's even more beautiful on your finger! I was so excited to see you....and loved hearing the story of the proposal! We are glad/lucky to have you in our family Rachael:)

    ReplyDelete