At a balmy 32 degrees today, Steve and I made our first snow (WO)man ever!! Sam Adams bottle caps as blue eyes, a carrot as a nose and a curved stick as a smile, she sure is beautiful! Since no kids live on our street, we officially have named ourselves the big kids on the block :) We don't mess around either--this chick is almost 6 feet tall!!
I think tomorrow we need to make a snow MAN to match and hold hands!!! If you look closely, she does have sticks as arms too! Waving at the neighbors as the drive by :)







She's a 6' impression of you guys recent happiness !! haha dad
ReplyDeleteNow Bailey has a playmate when she goes outside:) Any yellow spots on the snowWomen yet?? LOL
ReplyDeleteNo yellow spots yet!! LOL Baylie's leash won't reach that far...it's the Golden retriever Bailey a few doors down that will probably do it!! Did I ever tell you My Baylie stand in the front yard and calls down to her buddy Big Bailey to come over and play, it's so cute :)
ReplyDelete