
Welcome to this world Baby Carson! I finally got the chance last night to go visit my friend Sarah and her hubby Lance and their new baby :) Here I am holding Baby Carson and he's wide awake and snuggling right on my shoulder. I gave him his new knitted had that at 9 pounds he'll still need to grow into it a little bit (i'll have to adjust the newborn size the pattern makes--i thought it looks a little large). At only 4 days old, he is the perfect little angel! Auntie Rachael calmed him right down when he got fussy a few times at the amazement of his parents because I wasn't feeding him!! They say I'm hired :) hah!! It was great to meet him wake for a little bit, since babies sleep all the time! According to Sarah though, he's awake all night...i wonder if they want a 4am visitor??? ;)
I just love him so much already!! It's kinda cool, I was with Sarah at the beginning of her and Lance's relationship when they were "just friends"--I remember going out for a drink one night and talking about Lance and telling her just go out with him, what do you have to lose??!! Ahhh, such great advice because then last winter I was honored to be a part of their wedding and now holding their newborn baby in my arms, it's such a little miracle! I'm so proud to be friends with them and they will make great parents to this little guy :) Congratulations Guys!







No comments:
Post a Comment