So, I can't find my cord to my camera to upload pictures for Abby's wedding this past week, so for now I'll just post a pic of my pre-wedding "sweet" backcombed "do...." Who needs a bump it when you can get a foot of volume with a 10 cent dime store plastic comb! To think I was going to send this to Abby saying "OK I"m READY!" HAHA! But no, seriously, my hair turned out awesome considering i just chopped it all off two days before and had no idea what i was going to do to it.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Bump it!! What?
So, I can't find my cord to my camera to upload pictures for Abby's wedding this past week, so for now I'll just post a pic of my pre-wedding "sweet" backcombed "do...." Who needs a bump it when you can get a foot of volume with a 10 cent dime store plastic comb! To think I was going to send this to Abby saying "OK I"m READY!" HAHA! But no, seriously, my hair turned out awesome considering i just chopped it all off two days before and had no idea what i was going to do to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







What the heck?????????? Nice Hair!!!! MI MI
ReplyDelete