Monday, June 22, 2009

Carpenter Bees



You know those big fuzzy bumble bees, you know the ones that if they were nice you might want to pet them. Well they are carpenter bees and I am having a HUGE issue with them. I've had my wood off my back porch treated with pesticide but when i woke up this morning, more sawdust from those pesky little buggers! So bees help to pollenate flowers, but I'd rather have no pretty flowers if it meant no bees! Ugh! I can deal with just green tees and grass. Speaking of grass, my efforts of filling in the dirt holes in my yard are proving to be a success! While out with Baylie this morning I noticed TONS of new baby grass sprouts--Yea!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe u need to get a Professional Bee Sprayer to rid them for good :) MI MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dad go them good yesterday. He used some super duper bug killer and sprayed in the holes--which we didn't do before. He sprayed the female right out of one--and killed the little b*tch!

    ReplyDelete