
And this is why I have not posted a thing lately. MY list used to be about 9 pages long. I finally prioritized though because I've been a busy little bee and i might just go a little crazy! Even on vacation last week--once I finally got my internet, I spent most of my time selling (and showing) items on craigs list. Including my kitchen stove for 50 bucks! (Which i believe was a great deal considering the "Caloric" brand has not been manufactured since 1967.) This pic was the listing picture and it does the stove MAJOR justice! Really it was a piece of sh*t.

As for the rest of my ghetto kitchen, I now have 2 remodeling estimates. One to just reface the cabinets and the other to have brand new custom cabinets built and installed. Plus creating extra cabinets and a wall where a window now is and moving the fridge so my little kitchen utilizes it's space more efficiently. It's a no brainer that we will go the custom route because it's going to cost about the same. It helps to know retired homebuilders who still work as a hobby :)







The stove looks pretty good in the pic, but yes i agree with u, what a piece of S#!! MI MI
ReplyDelete