Monday, June 1, 2009
Next week or so....
I will not have any internet unless I'm at my office for the next week or so so just call me cell phone to get ahold of me. I won't be able to check my email or facebook like i usually do. Moved this weekend and still a little overwhelmed and unpacked. Even Baylie was hiding out in her crate this morning. Work seems to be the only sense of normalcy. I'l be back to blogging in no time. I am on vacation next week and can't wait to get settled in :) Here's a pic from this weekend--the guys setting up my new porch furniture! As you can see even my porch is a mess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I'm coming over to hang out tonight yo! :)
ReplyDeletehard at work yo!
ReplyDeleteunce unce unce
ReplyDeletesoooo very comfortable furniture and it is THE party house!
ReplyDeleteIts amazing what a couple of weeks will do, the place looks great Rach! dad
ReplyDelete