Monday, June 29, 2009

My Sunroom!

I haven't posted many before and after pictures because there are still a lot of befores and not may afters. haha! As Steve says I like to start projects but then don't finish. But that's my plan. I start them so I have to finish them and they just don't sit waiting to be started :) One of the very first things we did to the house was paint my 3 seasons porch. Before....
Teal, to me is just SO 1980's, and I wanted to brighten up the room--so I chose yellow. To get the exact shade i was looking for took a few tries and sample swatches on the wall, but I finally got what i wanted. Add my new furniture and my parents (old) kitchen table (which was a wedding gift 31 years ago) and TA-DA, I've got myself a bright and cheerful sun porch! Perfect for enjoying summer cocktails, or playing a game of yatzee! After....

4 comments:

  1. I think both look great! I saw the first pic and thought "that's a beautiful color," but I love the yellow too. One is calming, the other energizing. Looks like a fantastic place to have a cup of coffee and knit. Can't wait to see your house. I'm sure I'm going to be jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever painted that yellow did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the paint job!!!!!!!!!! Very nice job Phen :) :) MI MI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure doesn't look like that now.

    ReplyDelete