Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let the Fun Begin!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! At approximately 11am I will be making the probably the largest money investment life has to offer! Am I nervous? I'd be lying if I said no. See, the thing is, I love my apartment and the noncommittal aspect of renting. I would not have even considered buying a house if it wasn't for the tax credits. But I figure it's time to be an adult (being 30 and all) and invest in my future. For once in my live I now have a plan. I'm used to living everyday by the seat of my pants. One day wanting to love where it's warm and another day wanting to live back in Chicago. Tomorrow that all comes to an end. For at least the next 5-10 years, I will be staying put, right here in good ol' GR. I have a good job with a promising future. I work for an incredible company that cares about it's employees and hopefully soon, Steve will find that his career takes him back to West Michigan as well, back home with Baylie and I. In the meantime I'm buried in boxes from packing and nervousness aside, I am very excited to start moving some of my things into our new home tomorrow afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be honest here and say this post made me cry! LOL I don't know why! I am so happy for you! Geez I'm emotional! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete