Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ta-Da!


Low and behold, just as I thought, MORE HARDWOOD! The hardwood in the 2nd bedroom is even more beautiful than the dining room :) I swear if anyone I know EVER carpets over hardwoods that look like this, I'm be so mad! The hundred or so staples to get out of the floor from the padding were SOOO annoying! At least I had a few Mich Ultras cold in my fridge to settle my ruffled feathers :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, the generations before us find hard wood floors cold, so they prefer carpeting. I like the looks of them, but find that they sure get dirty and dusty so quickly - particularly for dog owners! I know it's easier to pick up the dog hair with a broom then a vacuum, but at least no one can really see it when its in the carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are leaving carpet in the living room and master bedroom for now. it's newer and nicer. the stuff we ripped out was old worn. (and only in two rooms--guest bedroom and dining room). So it makes the wood floors even more of a gem :) The previous owners had a doberman so I am finding lotsa black hair in the lighter carpet in the basement. The 2nd bedroom carpet piece went into the basement laundry room to keep my tootsies warm when i do laundry :)

    ReplyDelete