Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gardening Goddess or Self Humiliation

As I earlier posted, a pic of me in my Hot Pink gardening gear was soon to come. Well here it is! Boo Yeah! My neighbors better Watch Out! :) But seriously these knee pads were AWE (wait for it) SOME! Raar! :)


(As you have probably noticed the 'wonderful' teal kitchen floor I have. I feel like I am looking at a gardening psycho on a psychedelic polish hall dance floor. Nasty.)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, you could work with that floor! You could play it in to your design features and pretend that it's a modern trend. Although I think you wanted to go red and white in your kitchen, which would be a little overly patriotic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't see the mauve and dark teal and blue navajo looking tile back splash. The floors wouldn't be so bad on their own. I agree. The tile will be ripped out b4 we do anything to the floor. Right now it (the floor) just needs a really good grout cleaning. As for a color scheme--today everything is getting primed white. Including the blonde knotty pine. I'm hoping the wood being white makes it more of a modern cottage feel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangerous sooooo Dangerous :):) MI MI

    ReplyDelete