Monday, May 11, 2009
House Update!
GREAT NEWS! I just found out this morning that the closing on my house is this Friday at 11am. I will officially be a new homeowner!!! I have already been out watching sales and making lists of things I will need. Check out the new 7 pc. patio/porch set I just bought yesterday (on sale) at Menards. It's the comfiest set we could find and it was under $800. Most indoor/outdoor furniture is like sitting on cardboard and bricks, this set is surprisingly very cushioning. Throw some really cool pillows on these babies and they will be sooo adorable! (Not that they aren't cute now, i just think they need some spice!) Included is a loveseat, coffee table, two chairs , two ottomans, and a side table. We both sat in it and didn't want to get up. Now I won't have to blog on the floor of my 3-seasons porch this summer :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Very Cute Rachael!! Love the Red!!
ReplyDelete