Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank God It's Friday!

SO, I am officially one of the newest members of the "elite" homeowners club. haha. So, the closing this morning was harmless. It took about 45 minutes of just going over legal papers and stuff that was very simply explained to me. I was anticipating all this legal garble blah type paperwork, but it was pretty straightforward. Funny thing when we walked out of the office building there was this water fountain that I think was just being turned on for the season and it's sputtered up stronger and stronger and was a fountain by the time we walked by it. At first it startled me. Then Abby and I laughed, I said" I wonder if they do the fountain like that for all the new homeowners." So off to the house we went for the keys. Get this, the house keys were on a Miller Genuine Draft keychain. WTF! Was this some idea of a sick joke? Of course I took the keys right off and threw out the keychain. Then on to opening the windows that aren't painted shut. It was so nice to get some air in the house, it's been smelling like a cooped up musty dusty attic. THEN, Project #1 begins. Ripping up the carpet in the front formal dining room.







Project #1 Results...Success! My dad and I chanced it and tore up a corner not even 100% sure if there was hardwood underneath and to out surprise there is!!! PLus, it's in beautiful shape!

Baylie also took today as an opportunity to to tell me what she thinks. She thinks the carpet is dirty so why not poop on it when mom's not looking! LMAO! She has been such a little sh*t lately and this pic just goes to show...PUN INTENDED! HA!

4 comments:

  1. Eww, gross. I have to say that's the first time I've ever seen someone blog a pic of their dog's poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! There's a first for everything and I don't hold much back!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you posted Bailey's poop! Nice. The floors look great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GROSS...no more poop pics please!

    ReplyDelete