Baylie enjoys sleeping as much as I do! Here is a picture of her this morning curled up in the nook of my knee under the covers. She is so funny. Around 10pm at night when I turn off the tv and the lights and say lets go night night, she runs off into my room and under my bed. Sometimes she goes to bed on her own if I am up later. Then at about 1am (every night) I think she gets cold and jumps up into bed and finds her way under the covers. She usually snuggles right up to my back or up against my legs--sometimes she curls up under my chin and arm like a teddy bear. If she gets too hot she'll come out for air panting and then go to the end of the bed or back under. Usually by morning time she is all snuggled and warm back in bed with me. She knows that every morning we wake up with a good back scratch and a tummy rub right after we wipe away the sleep boogies out of her eyes! She makes sure I never wake up on the wrong side of the bed every morning :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Snug as a Bug!
Baylie enjoys sleeping as much as I do! Here is a picture of her this morning curled up in the nook of my knee under the covers. She is so funny. Around 10pm at night when I turn off the tv and the lights and say lets go night night, she runs off into my room and under my bed. Sometimes she goes to bed on her own if I am up later. Then at about 1am (every night) I think she gets cold and jumps up into bed and finds her way under the covers. She usually snuggles right up to my back or up against my legs--sometimes she curls up under my chin and arm like a teddy bear. If she gets too hot she'll come out for air panting and then go to the end of the bed or back under. Usually by morning time she is all snuggled and warm back in bed with me. She knows that every morning we wake up with a good back scratch and a tummy rub right after we wipe away the sleep boogies out of her eyes! She makes sure I never wake up on the wrong side of the bed every morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Maggie is my "watch dog" every Monday night and she usually can be felt cuddled right next to my back every time! She's my buddy!
ReplyDeleteYes, Maggie likes to protect Patty every Monday night when she stays here. It's funny how Maggie sneaks into our bed every other night and we never even notice her jump up. She's a sneaky puppy. It's time for a bigger bed!
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys...
ReplyDeleteHa - I'd almost like to think Steve is saying he misses me and Patty. But somehow I know that's not the case :)
ReplyDeleteKnowing Steve he does miss up all ;) Right Sweetie? :)
ReplyDelete