Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Love Spring!

What do you do on a beautiful Saturday afternoon? Mine started out by sleeping in, then Steve, Baylie and I took a nice long walk! We walked by our new house, then to the Gas Light Village Starbucks in East Grand Rapids, then back home to my apartment. About a 5 mile walk all together took us about 2 hours. I truly enjoy spending most of my free time outside when so nice out! It's amazing how all the rainy and yucky weather made the grasses so green, the flowers bloom and cleaned the earth from the dirty end of winter snow piles. We have beautiful tulips in full bloom in our front yard. Steve stopped to take a few pics of my favorite flower! Even Baylie is posing and enjoying the "flowers" down the road from our new house :) We even think the dandelions look beautiful!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of Baylie "tip-toeing" thru the dandelions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you click on the picture it makes it bigger and you can even see her smiling!! :)

    ReplyDelete